Dampha,

I cannot agree with you more, if we look at Yayas record, for what it is, there is no way there could be a free and fair electctions in the Gambia without it being forced on him. The opposition should know without a doubt this is their golden opportunity to rise in peace against this insanity! If we let this opportunity slip away we will only have more disasterious ones left. We all know that our nation is highjacked and people like" Mr Soonset" dont believe that there is any possiblity for a collective uprising to topple this thieves so they join in to satisfy their own ends. At some point it will come down to he who dares most wins. Some group somehow must stand up to the bullies! We have seen dictators in other parts of the world overthrown overnight  ,all we really need is enough media attention and a mass of less than 5,000 at the gates of State house with all the opposition united to send this bullies away with their tails in between their legs. It is that simple! When Yaya decided to fire one of his comrades back some months ago do you remember what the showing of a few disastified office workers did at the state house! An immediate reversal of his stupid orders.This guy maybe a fool but he is not brave by any stretch of human reasoning. All we really need to do is to stop criticizing each other to death and get organised. Support whoever and get this devil out of our peaceful motherland. Even his strongest allies know his inefficiencies. We must all get together former supporter of 'hisstupidity ' to die hard PPP to NCP, PDOIS, UDP, What have you and get this guy out of our highest and most respected office, he is a thieve he is unqualified it is our land so let the majority rise. Yaya is so arrogantly oriented he is unqualified to head a compound. People like Mr.Gassama are kidding they will not let Yaya head their households for a week! Those primitive days  of kings rule are over this guy doesnt know a job from a dynasty! And educated fools buy into his insanity!

WHAT WE NEED IS SIMPLY ON THE SPOT COUNTING WHERE WE CAN ENSURE FAIRNESS OR A TOTAL BOYCOT OF ELECTIONS AND MASS RALLY AT THE DOORSTEPS OF STATE HOUSE WITH THE WORLDS EYE FOCUS ON THE GAMBIA. NOT ONLY WILL IT ENSURE OUR PEACE  AND DEMOCRACY ,BUT ALL OF AFRICA WILL EMULATE THAT STAND. YAYA IS NO MORE THAN A TIRED DUCK READY TO BE PLUGGED CLEAN BY THE PEOPLES.

                                                                    kalilu