Gentlemen and Ladies,

I think the screen-name is enough signature for whoever the spokesman is for MRDGNY or any other organisation for that matter. It is understood that any submission by the organisation is indeed the collective position of the entire membership. When members of the organisation wish to submit personal positions unaffiliated with the organisation's, they do so under their own name. So cut it out guys. Vaux mieux critiquer I think is the contention of MRDGNY. So unless you doubt if a particular position is offered falsely as that the entire organisation, I think MRDGNY owes no-one a change in submission protocol.

Be productive participants and quit retrogressive inquisition.

Haruna Darbo-SONS OF AFRIKA