Lamin, thanks for your comments and I am not the least emotional.  To your recollection, has the UN ever sanctioned any individual or nation without proof?  If so, please bring it to my attention.  If Melosovich could face the world and say he did nothing wrong, after all he did to humanity, what's new with Jammeh's claim?  Nothing absolutely.  The proof would be exhibited at the human crimes tribunal, just like Melosovich et al are experiencing.  The fact is Lamin, Baa Baa Jobe (BBJ) is an agent of Jammeh and any contracts or acts he engages in that capacity binds his master.  Which, is the reason why Jammeh is howling.  Jammeh knows that he is just a stone throw from being endited.  Why do you think he is tryinmg to distance BBJ from his criminal aircraft?  As ignorant as Yahya is, he knows what agency relationship is and has no illusion as to how dirty his hands are in BBJ's operations.  Since when do you run an aircraft and you never been in it?  Just think about it.  It is not important that Jammeh sees himself as God's gift to humanity, because Hitler also believed that.  What is important is what the community of nations and Gambians in particular, see his criminal enterprice do.  At some point after the elections, Yahya will be charged and sent to the Hague Tribunal, and BBJ will also be handed over for prosecution.  The rest of the petty thieves shall be dealt with at home under our constitution.  Yahya and the notorious few will spend the rest of their useless lives in a foreign jail.  It seems to me that you have more confidence in Yahya, than Yahya has for himself.  Thanks for your comments and soon we will all be Gambians, come October, in the true sense of the word.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou