Jungle sunset:

What you refuse to acknowledge is the simple fact that people like all other creatures obey certain laws of relationship. These are predictable to some very high degree of accuracy. It was all apparent during Jawaras era the need for change. Even the former president knew.Almost all thinking Gambians knew, what they did not know at the time was how.Gambia is due for a change now all variables in that equation is detailing that ,the way it comes about is very much up to Yaya and people like you associated with him. Yaya cannot intimidate  the people as much as he did before,you know that is the source of his power the fear factor he has been successfully instilling  in the masses.Decent people unless obliged based on survival issues will not follow.You will not follow him either but for many such reasons known to you in private. This change could come about by peaceful and humane means or it will come by means we have seen arrived at in some of our neigbouring lands. It is no surprise that Yaya cannot sense this looming events but for thinking minds like yours not to see what is so impending baffles the mind. Change will take its natural cycle. All it takes to know when is the simple extrapulation of events.For our collective desirable outcome Yaya will quit by the ballot or he will  fall by his own invented means----that you will agree with me is probably wrong? Every sunrise will be followed by a sunset---Yayas sun is naturally setting.

                                                         kalilu