Mr. Jallow Bojang?

Please let us not be that lower in our address of this forum as to bring tribalism sentiment. You know very well next to racism this is the worst way of encouraging selfdestruction. Given that OJ maybe from a different tribe than Darboe does that indicate perhaps this coalision is free of such sentiment.If SM god forbids decide to go with Yaya is that union tribalist. One thing has to be clear no group in the Gambian will dominate another regardless of its components mixed or otherwise.It shall be ideas not last names that shall forge our future!

In such a division where will you stand? A lot of Gambians like yourself are mixed tribally.What happened in Rwanda cannot take place in the Gambia we have long since lived in harmony.This young fools forcing their will on the masses cannot divide us.

SM is wise, i think he felt disrepected that is why he out. He has seen how Yaya invite well respected Gambian elders into his cabinet and finally humiliate them by showing his true colours after using them to gain a level of security. SM has seen how Yaya dump his first hand comrade in jail. SM has seen how Yaya mercilessly beaten to death his own sidekick when they together act in defiance against Jawaras government.  SM has seen how Yaya end up engaging Edward in to gun battle in other to eliminate him.SM has seen how many well respected Gambians have been promoted and evantually dehumanised and ashamed and stripped of their positions by Yaya without any reasons. SM will not in any good judgement follow these kids who he knows have no claim to the gambian people except by the use of force and intimidation..

This is a test for Gambian politicians their goodwill for Gambia is now at stage.If they care about Gambia the will find an appropriate leader to remove this malignancy from our land of peace. I tell you this Mr. Jallow Bojang ,even if the leaders call on you today and present you to the Gambian people i will support you compared that Yaya personalty,at least i can be assured you not of the personalty that will stand on live TV and insult everyones mother and raise a gun and dare anyone to say huh!! You are not arrogant and childish. You will not either sermon soldiers to fire live bullets at young innocent kids,or will you?

I agree with you a lot people have been hurt by the Jawara regime mandingos  fullas jollas wollofs saraholas you name it. I cannot possibly recant my own missgivings but this is not about anyone person this is about Gambia.No one should force your will on the rest of us.If an angel come from the skies and force his will on Gambians we should ask God to return him and bring us our freedom.How about if a devil rise among us----how can a mature person stand in public and insult everyone and threaten a whole nation to the graveyard.

The Faith of our nation is rested on the two leaders that worked to give her her independence Sheriff Mustapha Dibba and Sir Dawda Jawara. At this point they can resolve this stallmate.What sir Dawda can do is to pick up the phone and engage SM. Be it that he become the head or form a running mate relationship with Darboe or any combination of things. But his own efforts an agreement will be very difficult to forge. This i believe is the possible lone phone call that can free Gambia. Becuase Yaya can put aside his sword if all the opposition unite against him come october.

As difficult as this maybe it maybe their only way to restore democracy in Gambia.Whatever their differences this two know each other from a long time each is aware of the others ability.

                                             kalilu