Thanks. Bakary for your  illuminating piece. I hope that  the likes of Jasseh- Conteh will take note and  think  seriously about convincing  Dibba to  put the Gambia's interest before  his craving for power and the presidency. I  do hope that  come October, the  Gambian electorate will  remember  those  leaders who stood up to Jammeh  while Dibba and others were basking away  underground .

mariama