After 7 years of shambolic rule by the APRC, Gambians are faring worst than before.  More than 60% of her people are living in poverty, not to mention the 50% who are in abject squalor. Yet the APRC and their Cyber intellectuals want us to believe that they are a blessing to our country. All they can come up with are the silly little projects they kept repeating to us.

I hope these intellectual drones understand that the majority of Gambians are not as infected with the ALES Syndrome as they are.

Gambians deserve better than whatever these rogues can ever deliver.  Now Yahya's 98% electrification of the country is known to be a fallacy, he is fooling himself again that this promise will be fulfilled come September/October.

It is load of crap.

God Help us.

Mboge