Yus,

Your words are really touching. Please, Please and Please ignore the distractors and get on with your life. We all know how your parents worked hard to bring you where you are today. Your mum was my former teacher, and i know how dedicated she was to her job at the time. You are just been human. Take care.

Lang K. Konteh