Joe,

The conference was indeed a big success and the organizers deserve a big commendation for job well done. The speakers, Drs saine and Gomez did a tremendously good job. Listening to them makes one to hope for a free and democratic gambia, when Gambia will be able to enjoy the knowledge of her sons and daughters for a better tomorrow.

Regarding the soccer, eventhough Minnesota didn't win, i must say that, I had the opportunity of watching the best talents in the recent Gambian soccer history in the person of MO JAGNE. This kid is so talented in all aspects of the Game. He really needs the support and guidance of every soccer loving Gambian. I could see him playing in the MLS or in Europe if spotted by scouts.

I was very happy to participate in the last conference and look forward to the next one.

Coach