Hi Isatou,

Well said! Just move on and ignore this pathetic lady who called herself  Yahya's 'Mbindaan'.    As you rightly said, you are a hardworking young lady, thus i urge u to keep up the good work you are doing. These APRC imbeciles do not warrant any engaging. Only decent folks deserve to be engaged.

Keep your head high sister.  You are decent and noble.

regards,

Mboge