Only those with voter registration cards and whose names appear on the list will vote.
Where is the list? Who has custody of the list? were international observers and all contesting parties issued the list as of close of registration? Were new names added to the list after this close date and then later given fabricated cards to reflect such registration? Is there a registry of voters who were intimidated or coerced into selling their voter cards? was there provision for such complaint?

Polling stations will open at 7am and close at 4pm.
Are there contingency plans for rain delay and inadequate polling assistants to handle unusually long lines? will the sand at the bottom of the ballot box remain dry through the process? Were all contesting parties given the privilege of submitting pledged block voter cards in lieu of their owners?what does the vote itself look like? can we ascertain the integrity of the number and look of such voting instruments.(marbles?).where did they come from?were there measures put in place to prevent production of these votes over and beyond the 509,000 or so indicated as the number of registered voters?

The GNA will post at national borders.
Last I checked only senegal is our neighbour. Senegal is only interested in free and fair elections in the Gambia. They have been good neighbors and we wish to keep it that way. inciting cross border violence in order to disrupt the elections is not appreciated. As long as we keep our noses out of Cassamance, Senegal will respect our sovereignty. Otherwise, we are more than welcome to resettle disaffected Cassamancois in Gambia. That's fine by Senegal. How about the GNA replacing the partisan police and security forces that the interior ministry is so proud of?