By  voting alone we can look forward to 30 years and more with Yayas  Rule. Its sad how ordinary goodwilling Gambians allow  themselves to be used  to ligitmise an illegal regime to start with.
 Will it be ok if he is forced out tonight by revolt and another so call elections be held in order for international cosmetics?
Who can trust an election conducted by this group. Give Yaya 50 years he will still come out a winner.