Pa Ali,

"what lessons do we have to learn from all this exercise to enable us face the comming parlament and local elections?. "

This is a good question  not only to the opposition but to all Gambians, in and side out of the country. I hope will all take time to reflect on it.

The Struggle Continues!!!!

Ndey Jobarteh