Kelifagi, ( I hope you remember this name)

 thanks for the info you send us. Great job. I would like to suggest writing a letter to the British embassy to ask for the reinstatement of the scholarships. The education of our people is so important and we should do everything we can to secure it. We can once again let them know that the wishes, policies, actions and deeds of these people are, most of the time not endorsed by the Gambian people.

Abdoulie Saine, Ebrima Ceesay and others, what do you think about a letter and as soon as possible?

In the name of a better Gambia, I think we should appeal to get the students' scholarships, for one, reinstated.

Ebou A. Secka

A concerned citizen