Waking up to the several pontifications concerning the de-listing of certain members by Mr Gassa, i feel enraged and just want to say to him to zip up.

Wasn't this the same Pa Modou Gassama who'd insulted everyone that dared questioned his disparaging and inchoate piffles about the state of our nation.  Mr Gassa, you  called me an '*******' which out of respect and decency i refused to reciprocate, yet you have the guts of opining on who is to be on this list .  Give us a break, man.

Pa Modou Gassama, indeed you are right that not animals are equal, no wonder you are still on this list.

I hope the list managers will not take this offence from this post and de-list me.

regards,

Mboge