Seven years ago in the seveth month of the year on a friday, our country was hijacked by a group of selfish military criminals. The dawn of terror blanketed the entire nation. Inocent people kidnaped and tortured by the NIA at the auspices of the dean of horror Yahya Jammeh. Most of us on the Gambia-l if not all, would have seen a video of Yahya and some parasites like Dembo Satang Bojang just before he was asked to give up his military uniform and contest in the 1996 presidential elections. Yahya was asked why he decided to take on the democratically elected government on a friday, he answered that friday is a very important day and anything one planed to do on friday will be a success. I wonder whether this was the reason why Yahya and Gabriel Roberts chose to set the election date on thursday,just like his coup plot against the government, hoping that he would be declared the winner on friday again just like his plot.Little did Yahya know that this time,the will of the people not his wish will prevail.
It is very clear that Yahya had already sprayed his last drop of venon, the only thing left to the mad cobra is the snarling and the showing of his fangs. His desperate moves are limited if not stopped.Tomorrow, whether he likes  it or not he would surrender the power that he illegally
acquired, legally and publicly. There is no other way, for declaring war on any potential oppositon   victory would be too much for him to handle. The Gambian people cannot and will not tolerate any criminal activities perpetrated against them by ruthless and mindless
draconian rulers. My word to the APRC and Yahya is that, surrender humbly or face humiliation on friday internationally.
Power to the people.
Nyanchor