Buharry,

You have pretty much brought Old Hamza back down to earth. You did all humanity a great favour. When I read his tirade or apparently foolhardy efforts to discredit PDOIS, I thought for a moment - This bloke is crazy! Then I realized that what Hamjatta is doing really is not that he believes in what he writes or cares about misinformation, but he has this view of half the audience in this maelstrom being semi-literate. Therefore, he uses apostrophated half truths in unintelligible sentences structures with the hope that while he entertains and impresses his target audience with this garbaldigook, he will succeed in stealing their loyalty.

We know better. PDOIS is not interested in ill-placed praise-singing, nor is PDOIS interested in trickery. Ours is a serious effort in serious times. Clowns belong in a circus that is the UDP/ppp alliance. We trust they will come to sooner rather than later so we can, together, move our country foreward. You can almost sense Old Hamza writhing in his narcicism when he goes on such intellectually-bankrupt tirades. I wish UDP/ppp will set the record straight and tell folk is Hamza speaks on their behalf or is he their self-appointed Mullah. He is doing himself and the silent alliance a disservice and alienating otherwise sympathisers of the alliance. He is a major pain in the posterior and very naughty indeed. Why is he never comfortable with presenting his side of an arguement only without engaging in name-calling, faux temper-tantrums? He is a James Carville wannabe but he could learn a lot from carville if he listens for a change. Afterall, Carville has Mary Matalin for bearing.

Hamza will waste your time if he knows that you intend to engage him in serious debate about his non-writings. He is the alliance's nuisance they can't get rid of.

Best wishes - Haruna