Yus,

ignore the garbage from our Gamtel manager luxuriating in England at present courtesy of the Gambian taxpayer.  His political punditry is nothing but creepy crap.  He is a certified distortionist whose sophistry is naked and blatantly disgusting.

What  does he know about Sir Winston Churchill?  Who is talking about forced changed in the Gambia?  If anything, it was Jammeh and his entourage of low-lives and thieves who forced and bullied their way to power in the Gambia.  It was Jammeh who said he was a soldier with a difference and that he was too good to be a politician.  Yet 7 years on the imbecillic buffoon has scared the hell out the ordinary Gambian people to remain in power.  As we all know genuine change is not easily attained, it is something people fight and die for.  It is time for Gambians, as my friend Haruna Darboe observed to sacrifice and struggle for genuine democracy and development.

Yus, Mr Jungle Sunset is a posturing intellectual drone and does not worth your  response.  Please use your valuable time and keep addressing your insightful thoughts to those of us who are not blind to genuine progress.  These ALES sufferers should be helped to die a quick dead.

Jungle Sunset and Tombong should be ashame of their sycophancy.  I just hope the former would get it in his skull that even kids know that democratic change is a process and that participants should engage each other in good faith in an ideal world. Jammeh and his cohorts are unscrupulous dim-wits who have no semblance of decency or civility.  Why is Mr Jungle Sunset bend on spinning Yahya's despicable record? It is really exasperating but not surprising coming from someone exhibiting psychotic tendencies.

Mr Pa Modou Gassama please spare us your droopiness.

regards,

Mboge