You seem to believe that you are tough.  Our opposition to Jammeh shall remain stronger.  Oafs and buffoons like you and your friends(Jungle Sunrise, Ousman Jallow and the other dim-witted Jammeh sycophants) will continue to wallow in your deluded and deranged world view.  Your postings keep proving to me that indeed you suffer from teminal ALES and deep form of inferiority complex.  Just re-visit your silly anology of about folks living abroad.  You seem to think only those in the Gambia contributing to her development.

With positive reporting, i hope Pa Modou Gassama will have the decency of reporting abuses of his Benefactor, Yahya Jammeh.  After all, being the informed and rational (the best of the best engineers we have)we expect  non-partisanship and objectivity from his side.

Mboge