Well said Buharry, I don't think you could have said it better.  You know, i was really touched by the September 11th attacks because it affected everyone, not only Americans. Sometimes i wonder though, because when this same Bin Laden attacked the Embassies in Kenya and Malaysia, it wasn't such a big deals because most of the people affected were Africans.  Infact a lot of people didn't know about Bin Laden until September 11th.  My question is what's the difference between attacking U.S and Africa?  i also think that people who judge Arabs are really ignorant, because a lot of people living in the U.S know about the KKK, but no one judges white people or look at them as terrorist.  I don't have anything against Americans, but i think there is a lot of hypocrisy in this world and it is very sad.
Peace

Mini