I know Bulli is not intimating that Bill Bradley, Albert Gore of Carthage, GW, and John MCcain have killed and maimed their fellow citizens, have condoned the burning alive of their colleagues, have orchestrated illegal and wanton arrest of their fellow citizens, have taken loans on the fraudulent agency of their citizens and prostituted their national honor and valor, and have nurtured sectionalism and tribalism among their peoples, become a conduit of blood diamonds, and have presented themselves as dishonest brokers of peace between Senegal and Cassamance. Are you now Bulli Baddibu Bakadaji Dibba?