Brother,

That or those figures may be very difficult to come by, particularly if by "up to date" you mean recent figures. The last census was in 1993, as far as I can remember, and any figures now would be estimates and projections. If these are good for you, you may want to turn to the Central Statistics Division, Gambia fro help. Internet data on the Gambia are sadly archaic and may not suit your purpose.

Bye

Dr. A. S. Jeng