In the name of God,Most Gracious,Most merciful.
Narrated Abu Musa(RA):

Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

At a time like this,in such an atmosphere full of anxiety and confusion,muslims are exhorted to recall the guidance from the HOLY QURAN AND THE ADVICE OF THE PROPHET(PBUH) BE CAREFUL! When you ask about something,when you do somethiong,when you contemplate anything,or if you are doing things while professing and declaring yourself as Muslims,be very careful,because the consequences will not be confined to you.You may cause other people unnecessary trouble and hardshipThis remind me of the quranic verse in which Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says "be careful of trials".

FROM THE MIMBAR OF HOLY HARAM IN MAKKAH AND MADINA
(Friday, October 26, 2001)
DISSENSION, DISPUTATION LEAD TO CONFUSION;
ADHERENCE TO QUR’AN & SUNNAH IS THE SOLUTION.
The Imams and Khateebs of the Two Holy Mosques in Makkah and Madina in their Fri­day Sermon this week (October 26, 2001) urged Muslims to stay away close to Allah through good deeds, staying away from sins and sedition, and seeking His pleasure through devotions.
The Imam and Khateeb at the Grand Mosque in Makkah Sheikh Omar Bin Muhammad Al-Sebail said in his Fri­day Sermon a sign of a true belief in God Almighty is adherence to his relig­ion in private and public, in good and Bad times,following the example of His Prophet (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam).
Sheikh Sebail said the Prophet (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) has warned against dissension and disputation that lead to sedition and tribulation which are fomented by enemies and infidels who have gone astray from the right path.
Sedition and tribulation have be­come rife in the Muslim Ummah which is afflicted by the dire events taking place in the world today. The resultant tribulation has greatly afflicted Muslims of the world. Many of the knowl­edgeable are unable to predict what course the events would take and the common people are busy trying to grasp with what they hear and read.
He called on Muslims to redirect their march and apply Islamic Shariah in all their affairs at all levels, and re­dedicate themselves to their Lord through devotions and supplications, asking for His forgiveness, and for his support against enemies of Islam.
IN MADINA
In Madina, the Imam and Khateeb of the Prophet’s Mosque Sheikh Salah Bin Muhammad Bedair, in his Friday Sermon called on Muslims to fear God at all times. He said Muslims in all countries are facing great challenges today, especially, the Palestinian peo­ple who are targeted by the Israeli army with murder and terrorization of innocent people.
He called on Muslims to adhere to the Holy Qur’an and the Prophet’s Sun­nah, noting that what is afflicting Mus­lims today is the result of departure from the true Islamic creed.
THE HOLY QURAN:Al-Ma'idab(5):8:-
O you who have attained to faith!
Stand firmly in your devotion to God,
bearing witness to the truth in complete fairness;
and never let hatred of anyone
lead you to make the mistake of deviating from justice.
Be just:this is the closest to being God-conscious.
And remain conscious of God:
truly,God is well-aware of all that you do.

HADITH: Syedena Musa (Moses) meets a wandering Sufi (sage):

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 124:
Narrated Ubai bin Ka'b(RA):
The Prophet said, "Once the Prophet Moses stood up and addressed Bani Israel. He was asked, "Who is the most learned man amongst the people. He said, "I am the most learned." Allah admonished Moses as he did not attribute absolute knowledge to Him (Allah). So Allah inspired to him "At the junction of the two seas there is a slave amongst my slaves who is more learned than you." Moses said, "O my Lord! How can I meet him?" Allah said: Take a fish in a large basket (and proceed) and you will find him at the place where you will lose the fish. So Moses set out along with his (servant) boy, Yusha' bin Nuin and carried a fish in a large basket till they reached a rock, where they laid their heads (i.e. lay down) and slept. The fish came out of the basket and it took its way into the sea as in a tunnel. So it was an amazing thing for both Moses and his (servant) boy. They proceeded for the rest of that night and the following day. When the day broke, Moses said to his (servant) boy: "Bring us our early meal. No doubt, we have suffered much fatigue in this journey." Moses did not get tired till he passed the place about which he was told. There the (servant) boy told Moses, "Do you remember when we betook ourselves to the rock, I indeed forgot the fish." Moses remarked, "That is what we have been seeking. So they went back retracing their foot-steps, till they reached the rock. There they saw a man covered with a garment (or covering himself with his own garment). Moses greeted him. Al-Khadir replied saying, "How do people greet each other in your land?" Moses said, "I am Moses." He asked, "The Moses of Bani Israel?" Moses replied in the affirmative and added, "May I follow you so that you teach me of that knowledge which you have been taught." Al-Khadir replied, "Verily! You will not be able to remain patient with me, O Moses! I have some of the knowledge of Allah which He has taught me and which you do not know, while you have some knowledge which Allah has taught you which I do not know." Moses said, "Allah willing, you will find me patient and I will not disobey you in aught. So both of them set out walking along the sea-shore, as they did not have a boat. In the meantime a boat passed by them and they requested the crew of the boat to take them on board. The crew recognized Al-Khadir and took them on board without fare. Then a sparrow came and stood on the edge of the boat and dipped its beak once or twice in the sea. Al-Khadir said: "O Moses! My knowledge and your knowledge have not decreased Allah's knowledge except as much as this sparrow has decreased the water of the sea with its beak." Al-Khadir went to one of the planks of the boat and plucked it out. Moses said, "These people gave us a free lift but you have broken their boat and scuttled it so as to drown its people." Al-Khadir replied, "Didn't I tell you that you will not be able to remain patient with me." Moses said, "Call me not to account for what I forgot." The first (excuse) of Moses was that he had forgotten. Then they proceeded further and found a boy playing with other boys. Al-Khadir took hold of the boy's head from the top and plucked it out with his hands (i.e. killed him). Moses said, "Have you killed an innocent soul who has killed none." Al-Kha,dir replied, "Did I not tell you that you cannot remain patient with me?" Then they both proceeded till when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them. Then they found there a wall on the point of collapsing. Al-Khadir repaired it with his own hands. Moses said, "If you had wished, surely you could have taken wages for it." Al-Khadir replied, "This is the parting between you and me." The Prophet added, "May Allah be Merciful to Moses! Would that he could have been more patient to learn more about his story with Al-Khadir. "
HOLY QURAN 18:78-82:-Spiritual instruction for all humanity:
78. He answered: "This is the parting between me and thee: now will I tell thee the interpretation of (those things) over which thou wast unable to hold patience.
79. "As for the boat, it belonged to certain men in dire want: they plied on the water: I but wished to render it unserviceable, for there was after them a certain king who seized on every boat by force.
80. "As for the youth, his parents were people of Faith, and we feared that he would grieve them by obstinate rebellion and ingratitude (to Allah and man).
81. "So we desired that their Lord would give them in exchange (a son) better in purity (of conduct) and closer in affection.
82. "As for the wall, it belonged to two youths, orphans, in the Town; there was, beneath it, a buried treasure, to which they were entitled: their father had been a righteous man: So thy Lord desired that they should attain their age of full strength and get out their treasure - a mercy (and favour) from thy Lord. I did it not of my own accord. Such is the interpretation of (those things) over which thou wast unable to hold patience."
See also THE HOLY QURAN 18:65-77.
DUA(SUPPLICATION):
Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).
On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."
Say : O ye that reject Faith!
I worship not that which ye worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
To you be your Way, and to me mine.
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him.
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
Show us the straight way,
The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
AMEEN.

SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF ALLAH.

With the very best of good wishes,

Musa Amadu Pembo
Glasgow,
Scotland
UK.
May Allah,Subhana Wa Ta'Ala,guide us all to His Sirat Al-Mustaqim (Righteous Path).May He protect us from the evils of this life and the hereafter.May Allah,Subhana Wa Ta'Ala,grant us entrance to paradise .. Ameen