'ebrima jallow',

You are really a sick to your stomach... You assume that writing daily garbage on this list would gain you respect in the APRC. Every sh**  you throw here bounce directly back at your face.

Go home and sleep boy, this is not a forum to gain promotion by lying about the APRC. You need to work hard to live the life you are dreaming about.