Jungle Sunset,

Many have insulted you on this forum but you cannot claim that all the comments you forward upon everyone is received with joy . Whatever our political stance we share a country whose peace and growth is hopefully on all our minds.In many of our contributions it seems each of us is trying to contribute in the way they know how. What surprises me about you is your intelectual polarity. Unfortunately it is very common among Yayas supporters in general especially those who had some formal education of some sorts.Doesnt it seem clear to people like you that it is principle that infact account for peace and development we aspire.Based on principles of human equalty how can you possibly justify the seizure of power by a stubbun few and ruling the many by force. You advocate peace and peaceful means of change but you turn your eyes from Yayas method of rising to power by force. Why is he an exceptional. You must know that people in the west are fighting for animal rights why is individual human rights of your brothers and sisters not an enough issue for people like you to denounce Yayas regime. Did you ever think that seriously any opposition had a chance to offset a regime that came to power by force? Now its not only the sweet fruits you maybe able to consume today but should we not consider the seeds we are sowing in the process. Dont you think that the way of the jungle is in its rise to power--- to use your own phrase.