Thank brother Yus,

I remember you when you were young, I used to come to your parents house with  my tommah Habibou Sagnia, Arthur Carroll and Boscar. Your grandfather and my dad were very good friends . May their souls rest in peace.

Your dad was a great educator and his efforts will always be remembered in the Gambia. I went to Saint Augustine's so your mom never taught me but I have heard many good friends she taught that  are very successful now.

You said it all , refrain from mental and physical abuse is not easy but we must start with one step at a time and what better time than now in Ramadan  When ever you visit Maryland or Washington Dc please give me a call.

Do not eat all that good benachin  when you break your fast .

Take care

Habib Diab Ghanim