Yuspha, Those were the good old days. Where is your aunt Marie Jow these days? Please give her my best regards.Maybe we can communicate directly and not clug the G-L . I forgot and just hit the reply button. soory folks till next time

my email is

I just heard on the news that the Taliban have dissapeared into the caves and desert.

Did they think they could fight America with their "mohadome" rifles?

Thank God they are gone after causing so much havoc worldwide for all of us.

Habib