Malanding,

Thank you for reminding us of our obligations. The Maryland police will undoubtedly need our help because we can better be able to lead them to this Lamarana fellow or at the very least, Gambians and Senegalese living in the D.C area and its suburbs must assist in raising the issue constantly with the police. We must not be afraid to come foreward. Indeed we must be willing to risk life and limb to do honourable deeds. If indeed Lamarana had nothing to do with Ms Sowe's death and only flees guilt by association, or is afraid of collateral punishment, he should be man enough to risk his life for the woman he married or once loved.