Jammeh is a mad man clear and simple. The fact is he does the killing and his intellectual prostitutes do the burial.These so call Gambians no matter what their standard of education is
are as equally responsible as the master of hell himself Yahya Jammeh in killing and promoting
murder in our country.The national intimidation agencies (NIA) should remember that where
Montisinos of Peru, the spy master has to face charges of crimes commited during his his time, the Ceesays and the Bahs of the NIA have no where to escape justice.Justice for Ebrima Bah, Koro ceesay, Almamo Sanneh and every other victim of this madness and incompetent government would be placed on the table. There is no doubt in my mind that
the seeds of hatred that the Nia are sowing would grow and they, the Nia would have to harvest the fruits of trouble.
We have to understand that though Jammeh is a Jola, the Jolas of the Gambia are clean and
good. Am afraid though, that the politics of hatred and tribalism he had introduce in the Gambia, might become a price to be paid by these descent citizens of our homeland.
There is no reason to use the same broom that Jammeh and his criminals are using against the
inocent Jolas of the Gambia.
It is just a matter of time that these educated fools like Blais jagne would come to realise that
governments come and go but the Gambia will always be the Gambia. The Mandingos,
Wollofs, Jolas , Sarahules, Fulanis, Akus, Manjakos and the monkeys and every thing else
that lives in the Gambia is gambian and nothing what so ever would divide us.