My heartfelt condolences to Abdourahman's family. He has indeed been a gallant soldier and a valuable human. His death was not in vain for he was doing his part in the fight against evil. For that, Allah will grant him peace in Jannah. His death will serve as inspiration to all Gambians that the fight against evil is Allah's test to his beloved and the path to salvation.

Abdourahman, you died BI-Ismi Rabbak. Thank you.