Bamba Laye,

I later realised we intend the same self-evident truths. I apologise if I sounded condescending in my mail. Let's just say your mail and mine are intended for the same recipient.

Thanks for the understanding. I didn't read the last phrase. I now submit that you know the context and understand Islam.