Brilliant Karamba. That's what I mean. The bigger picture Gambian. Your mind is wide open and working overtime. What some of us do in a year, you can complete in a matter of minutes. I mean literally. Boy would I love to engage in an effort with you. Simply superb. Considerate. structurally sound. No flim flam. You are no phantom always having the rest wonder what you mean. Keep on keeping on. I am considering naming my son Karamba. or re-naming a knucklehead friend Karamba for inspiration. I am too close to him for seriousness.