Ebou Jallow wrote:

">Finally, I would warn you to be careful of putting Ex-Capt. Sankara

>on a pedestal. Afterall he was a romantic revolutionary and not an

>exemplary model warrior. His charisma loomed larger than any other

>attribute he has as a warrior or a politician. No wonder he was the

>darling of the anti-establishment media."

My old friend, can you please elaborate on the above statement.  It sounds very controversial to me.

Secondly, Colin Powell is not as exemplary as portrayed by some sections of the American media and yourself. As a military expert, please inform us on his being economical about the US military activities in Vietnam which to this day remains an enigma.

And if you do not mind, what are apologising to Yahya for?

Ramadan Mubarak,

Mboge