Beran how do you select what articles to send to the ---l. Now u know why (i keep my distance) just trying to answer your one year old question if i may. Yaya should be able to fool the ignorant the angry the revengful the job searching but for critical minds like yours dwindle ,that will indeed be mind-drain...

                                              sincerely karl