What a breath of commonsense, fresh air, and truth. I am sick of all these "religious ass-holes" in Gambia and abroad and "griots" on the Gambia-L. Let me remind everyone that the october no-election has come and gone. Look at it as a day in the life of a dictator. You can't ignore what has transpired in the years prior to the election and be pacified by a fraudulently peaceful october 18th. Are you folk blind or are you too selfish to recognise the cancer that is present-day Gambia? Sooner or later, it will affect your person directly if it hasn't done so already.

Talk is cheap.