In the lowest forms of human wishes I reside
to be summoned when intellect and honor recede
weighted-down deep in the bosom of carnal oblivion
by honesty,sincerity,truth,discipline, bain patience
faith and beggaring no less.

Deceit be mine nourishment
repentance and forgiveness I resemble oft
ides of twin remorses mine fear
fathoms of dispensable filtration
for mine weak summoner
The faint-hearted connoitre with praise for me
and the coward befriends me.

I have no sustenance in thine decrepit bosom
I bid farewell twain deceit and disrepute
Mine yongons decry shame
thine stench is foul
I pledge bretheren with repentance and forgiveness.

Haruna Rashid. Wuldi'l Ghambie. 2001. during Ramadan.