Ebou Jollow wrote:

"My dear brother, you need to take a break and do some rigorous

>self-evaluation. Idle talk only drains your energy. "

If any want needs self-evaluation, my dear friend, it is you, Ebou Jallow.

I now believe that Ebou Jallow is edging towards madness.  What a putrid and pungent statement coming from this fatuous imbecillic knucklehead of a  moron.  Who the heck do you thing you are kidding my former old friend?

Endo, you are the most contemptuous creep to appear on this L.  I thought i had discovered creeps in Tombong, Jungle Sunrise, Yero Mama and others but to God, you are one of kind.

You will be hounded till you meet your end by the Gambian people.

Just piss off!

Have a horrible time.

Mboge