Beran sorry

But what are you? Arent u the opposition as well ? Why do we have to wait for the opposition to deside for us how we interprete the elections. You are entitle to your own independent interpretation of the propcess. If the opposition makes a mistake, so what, they can be wrong too.Why should we say because they did not see a loophole then its not there. That to me is illogical to say the very least.

"WHAT GOOD FORTUNE FOR THOSE IN POWER THAT PEOPLE DO NOT THINK"   Adolph Hitler     1889-1945   !!!!!!!!!!!!

                          kalilu