Ousman Jallow Bojang,

I'm glad you very well understood as did Mr. Dibba, that the Gambia belongs to all of us, and we should all work together for the development of our nation.  Sadly, our folks here believe otherwise.  To them, we should always be negative no matter what good people do or try to do.  Elections are over, and we should come together for nation building. Hon Sheriff Mustafa Dibba is doing just that.

Tunks