Tombong,

I am just reading this sad news now. I hope it represents a change of portfolio and not an outright termination of employment. A position as spokesperson for GRTS may better suit you.

Anyhow, since you are mostly on the L, this is probably where you belong exclusively. We will be glad to have you as a permanent fixture here. As for your support of Jammeh and APRC, oh don't worry, we don't mind that a bit. In fact it is more valuable to support APRC and Jammeh when one is not mired in economic considerations and reward. That support is genuine and invaluable.

Good luck and I hope you are still gainfully employed, albeit in a different more appropriate capacity.

Sincerely, Haruna.