I am reminded that Kant underscores the laurels of an honest enlightened mind with Laborayo expectayo (Laboramus expectantes - in plural) and E pluribus unum after recognizing the limits of individual thought and the tendencies of self indulging narcicism. As my dear friend and barrister Melvin Harding used to share with me, folk find sanctuary in quoting respected philosophers out of context. They knead and mould their pronouncements to fit selfish dispositions.

Agricola filiam laudat. Heed your peoples'call and join in tilling the land won't you her majesty?