Maila,

I had called and left a message with a lady at your last known number. This was a month ago. I trust you hadn't received the note or it coincided with your valuable efforts in meeting with Ambassador Mcdonald.Thank you for your efforts. I can be reached at the TEGGINPDOIS offices at 770-739-4008. I will try to reach you again at the number you provided.

Sincerely, Haruna Darbo.