Malanding,

Your concern about why "educated" folk get mired in incomprehesible relations is not misplaced. The answer lies in the fact that being "educated" is not simply being schooled in an institution. Far from it. It involves being cultured and having received valuable parental guidance in one's formative years. Lacking that, one could garner all the institutional education available but not be able to synthesize it or properly use it among their fellows.

We have too often mistaken schooling for education or intelligence. If we agree that no one person can absorb all the information available in education, then everyone to an extent is semi-literate. This means that additional training in the utilization of what education one has experienced, is required to approach a semblance of humanity. Witness their difference from animals. A semi-literate therefore lacking the this dose of culture and parental guidance is ill-educated and useless to society. This phenomenon is contagious and chronic. So the buyer of literacy beware.

I declare therefore that not only Tombong but the APRC government is sorely bankrupt of civilized individuals. They may have acquired education in schools but not educated or cultured or appropriately trained to utilize the chump change of a schooling.