MR Jungle Sunset,

How about giving us 'your always refreshing and informed' take on the recent wave of arrests following 'the return of Jammeh' to office?  What do you think of the harassment of Baboucarr Gaye and George Christianson.? Is the NIA now responsible for collecting tax owed the government?

Pa Modou Gassama, please help me recognise the truth about my country by giving an objective answer to the above concerns.   Afterall, you are a very objective and erudite engineer whose judgement is valued by 'many' on the L forum.

Mboge

P.S I will be the luckiest person if you truthfully respond to this mail.