What stance do you think the opposition has been taking all these years? What do you think drives ordinary sober people to extreme stances? What are you doing (really) to achieve the following:

"If I can convince the APRC government that the opposition is
integral in nation building, that the civil servants can be
opposition, that individual freedom will further cement The            Gambian's
image; then I have suceeded in maximizing my principle.           I am here to
stay and engage any opponent in a realistic and mature political debate.  I will
never run away from truth.  In doing so,          I then will qualify my
opponents in a vision of political destruction".
Do you know that there is a distinct difference between taking a centrist stance and defending dishonesty, deceit, crime, and insincerity?

Like I said, you're sick.