I would not want to constructively engage someone who would compromise his/her core principles. You never know what you gon git.Stability in character and negotiation among core principles is the stuff of life not yielding to barbarism and thuggery.

For your information, energy flows smoother unimpeded. Inefficient energy flow results from undesirable obstruction. What cave did you come out from under? You probably know where Bin Mariatou is.

"If the energy and resources that
were spent on the campaign and elections by all the political parties and
their supporters was redirected to our social and economic problems, I have
no doubt that we would have fared better.  Apparently there is a problem, a
contagious fever the symptoms of which are (excuse my language)
unreasonableness, pretentiousness, arrogance, and selfishness has infected
a lot of us". courtesy Mariatou Sonko Feminatzi.

How about curing your infections and let others cure theirs?