Karamba,

On behalf of PDOIS and PDOIS sympathisers/supporters/members at home and in the diaspora, I wish to thank you for your kind words.

Amid denial and thirst for the truth, PDOIS forges ahead deliberately. Amid footdragging on opportunities for indispensable coalition-building, PDOIS' eye is squarely on the prize of nation-building and incorruptibility - one voter at a time.

I am pleased to be in your company anytime. A hutspa and gumption to call it as it were, does the soul a bit of good. If you ever decide to join PDOIS, I will be delighted to welcome you to the ultimate party of conscience and unwavering charcter for discipline and professionalism.

Mr. Sidibeh, when you come upon the revelation that PDOIS is the way to go, we will gladly welcome you. There is room for selfless work at PDOIS - a chacun son choix. This is how PDOIS will win elections. Individual revelations. PDOIS' work however continues, election or no election. The Gambia is more important than the offices of president and the cabinet combined.

When the electorate realizes it is no longer free, to speak and choose with regard to his/her fellow Gambian, to engage in worthwhile industry, to be productive citizens without let or hinderance, it will vote PDOIS.No hurry here.We aim to eradicate one cancer at a time.

Quite a number of Gambians subscribe to PDOIS principles, but lacking immediate gratification as Karamba eloquently points out, they cannot bring themselves to vote PDOIS. Penchants for revenge, thievery, delusional grandeur, without regard to stewardship for future generations, cloud their thoughts and they are bribed out of their conscience.

Eid'ul Fitr Mubaarak.As we look foreward to yuletide ceremonies and Martinmas.