>From: Saikou Samateh

"A very sad story indeed.Such have been a great problem in the Badibus"

this problem is not only great in the badibus but affects over 70% of gambians  influence by this oppressive ,anacronisticand shameless mindset  for many centuries.this is a national and regional problem that must must be given the utmost concederation since the dominant language groups  -mandiga, fulla, wollof, sarahule etc are all greatly affected by this caste mindset

,"this is not the first time and Mr Wally who is living to defy such nonsense not only in his home village but in other areas too should have been treated with respect and not to be humiliated by deportation."

the struggle carried out by the honourable WALLY is beeing carried out silently and openly in many parts of thr gambia and in the diaspora.the question is why is it that the struggle against an oppressive social and cultural caste system impossed by a historically obsolate parasitic self declared upper caste minority still remains defeated?

"Did we not travel to SA demanding for reparation ? and then we entertain such nonsense among our selves",

Is the caste mindset not similar to south african aparthied minset?this nonsense of the caste system affecting the majority of gambians is a nonsense of long historic duration similar to the centuries of local colaboration with the slave raiding wars and trade with the berbers,arabs and europeans and presently similar to the entertaiment of  oppressive political nonsenses since 1965 .how can we explain the entertainment of such nonsense by  the majority of the people?

I have my very doubts if Mr commissioner will do anything in this case since February is just around the corner.

yes,your doubts are warranted.the caste sysem is complex intertwined and cemented in the present traditions cultures and mindset  of most gambians. the commissioners and the state he represents do not have the competence nor insterest to deal with such problems,we can only expect superficial arangements that suits their temporal political agenda in the area,

we need to qualitatively accelarate the review of the principal history of the experience of our peoples resistance in all areas of human activity  with a sole motive to chart a strategic and tactical direction that mobolise the majority of the oppressed masses to cast aways all yokes and reconstructure a new gambian society without caste discrimination,dignified and properous

Only a true cultural revolutionary movement guided by a truely modern african cultural revolutionary theory  link with the practices of  the known  and unknown wallys can solve the caste problem.