"...This day have I perfected your religion for you,completed My favour upon you,and have chosen  for you Islam as your religion .5:4

Then do ye remember Me,and I will remember you. Be grateful to Me,And reject not faith .2:152.

EID MUBARAK TO YOU ALL MY DEAR BROTHERS & SISTERS-IN -ISLAM AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE TO MY CHRISTAIN BROTHERS & SISTERS.

We in Glasgow,scotland,UK are celebrating Eid on Sunday 16th December,Insha Allah.
With the very best of good wishes,

Musa Amadu Pembo
Glasgow,
Scotland
UK.
Da’wah is to convey the message with wisdom and with good words. We should give the noble and positive message of Islam. We should try to emphasize more commonalities and explain the difference without getting into theological arguments and without claiming the superiority of one position over the other. There is a great interest among the people to know about Islam and we should do our best to give the right message.
May Allah,Subhana Wa Ta'Ala,guide us all to His Sirat Al-Mustaqim (Righteous Path).May He protect us from the evils of this life and the hereafter.May Allah,Subhana Wa Ta'Ala,grant us entrance to paradise .. Ameen