> From: Deyda Hydara <[log in to unmask]>

>To: YC Jow <[log in to unmask]

Yusu,

You and all the guys who mentioned The Point got it all wrong.

We never published the said article and we wonder how it could be so readily attributed to us in such an avalanche like indictment without doing what you yourselves blame the paper for; i.e. check and re-check your fatcs.

Good day

Uncle Deyda